FIDELIS RESEARCH is a Life Science Service Company conducting human tissue procurement projects and clinical trials. Our network of investigational sites includes top specialists in their field.
We organize tissue, blood and biological fluids procurement on a prospective basis for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and pre-clinical contract research companies who aim to facilitate their medical research. We have also established Clinical Research Units in many investigational sites in the country, where we successfully conduct clinical trials.
Currently, due to immediate business need, FIDELIS RESEARCH is looking for Commercial Specialist in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Making registrations for attendance and exhibition
- Participation in Conferences and other business development events
- Research and organization of suitable business development activities
- Communicating with existing and potential customers
- Identifying potential clients and partners
- Regular reviews of industry portals and marketing/sales channels
- Following-up with existing sales leads
- Maintaining company CRM tools
- Preparing sales pipeline reports on a regular basis
- Organizing travel arrangements
- Maintaining BD related files
- Maintaining other administrative files
- BSc degree in Life Science, Marketing, Economics, PR & Communications or similar
- Advanced MS Office Skills especially Excel
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent command in English
- Candidates without experience are suitable for the position
FIDELIS RESEARCH offers you a career opportunity in a developing company with an international exposure and excellent working conditions including a competitive remuneration package and on the job training.
If you are interested in this position, please send a detailed CV and a cover letter in English language at email@example.com.
As a personal data administrator Fidelis Research AD complies with all the requirements of Regulation 2016/679 / GDPR. By submitting your application documents, you agree that Fidelis Research AD can use and store your personal data for a period of 6 months only for recruitment purposes. In case you choose, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
You have the right to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data, object to or restrict the processing of your personal data or data portability under the conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679).
In case you have any questions related to the processing of your personal data or you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you have the right t file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission.