Laboratory Research Associate
Laboratory Research Associate
FIDELIS RESEARCH is a Life Science Service Company conducting human tissue procurement projects and clinical trials. Our network of investigational sites includes top specialists in their field.
We organize procurement of biological specimens on a prospective basis for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and pre-clinical contract research companies who aim to facilitate their medical research. We have also established Clinical Research Units in many investigational sites in the country, where we successfully conduct clinical trials.
Currently, due to immediate business need, FIDELIS RESEARCH is looking for Laboratory Research Associate in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The Laboratory Research Associate will be responsible for:
- Sample processing according to the assigned protocols for current and future projects
- Creating and following all necessary SOP related to the operations of the laboratory, the executed research and sample processing
- Tracking, storage, shipment, and documentation of every processed sample according to the requirements and procedures
- Tracking and maintenance of laboratory supplies needed for the current company projects on stock
- Research of new material suppliers if necessary
- Drafting independently laboratory protocols and protocols on medical research
- Building of cost calculation analysis of consumables and time frame for new protocols and projects
- Initial assessment of clients’ inquiries, clarifies the goals of their scientific projects
- Strategies for further sample processing and additional services possible to be offered by the company
- Performance R&D activities pre-set by the company
- Graduated (with all semester exams taken) in Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology
- Previous experience in laboratory setting
- Ability to understand, draft and improve laboratory protocols independently
- Excellent communication and organization skills, ability to perform multitasking
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent English verbal and written
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positively thinking, self-driven and motivated
- Strong feeling of high-quality standards, reliability and adoption of timelines
FIDELIS RESEARCH offers you a career opportunity in a developing company with an international exposure and excellent working conditions including a competitive remuneration package and on the job training.
If you are interested in this position, please send a detailed CV and a cover letter in English language at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a personal data administrator Fidelis Research AD complies with all the requirements of Regulation 2016/679 / GDPR. By submitting your application documents, you agree that Fidelis Research AD can use and store your personal data for a period of 6 months only for recruitment purposes. In case you choose, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
You have the right to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data, object to or restrict the processing of your personal data or data portability under the conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679).
In case you have any questions related to the processing of your personal data or you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you consider that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you have the right t file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission.